8 其他 | 苏州 |
strategic ￥10000-15000-江苏-苏州- |本科 |5年以上 | 性别不限 | 1人 申请职位
1. market research and strategic sourcing - develop and ｅｘｅｃute commodity strategy(s) and ｅｘｅｃute the sourcing process. ａｌｔｅｒnative rm supplier identification and development, including transport & indirect materials, machinery or services.
2. supplier base - built a supplier base to increase the opportunity and ｄｅｌiver real ａｌｔｅｒnatives to the company.
3. bechmarking and cost management - understand key cost drivers, market trends and best practices across key categories of spend to support assessment of cost and value.
4. cost reduction opportunities - ｄｅｌiver sustainable improvements in terms of cost, quality, service and innovation, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
5. contract management - manage contract reviews ensuring contract performance is managed in line with kpi’s when applicable. ensure all purchased services required (including transport) are appropriately negotiated and contracts bring competitive advantage to relats
6. quality - manage supplier quality performance for assigned commodities, services and products. support supplier development when needed. identify and resolve strategic supplier performance issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
7. supplier relationships - lead and coordinate supplier relationships and strategy(s) within the designated external buy supply chain. collaborative approach to supplier relationship management. establish and maintain relationships with suppliers partnering to solve problems and ensure high quality, reliable sources of supply and information.
8. process & procedures - ensure adherence to the company’s process and procedures.
support and ensure that the strategies defined, and the decisions made are properly implemented by
monitoring and validation of the purchasing prices apply by the factories.
to implement the request for proposal (rfp) methodology with current and new potential suppliers.
bachelor degree or above in engineering, science or business administration & economic, more than 5 years of working experience in purchasing environment.
with analysis capacity and negotiation skills.
strategy creation and/or ｅｘｅｃution experience.
contracts and commercial terms experience.
supplier relationship management and project management skills.
demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
excellent internal control ethics and knowledge.
ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure.
work in a team and cross functional working when applicable.
proactive, fast learner, strategic and entrepreneurial thinking.
proficiency with ms office, experience with sap.
proficiency with both written and spoken mandarin and english.
remark: please make sure your resume is both in chinese and english.